Discover new perspectivities as
Employee Partner (m/f/d) Generali Vitality
Generali Vitality motivates and rewards for every step on the way to a healthier and more active life. Generali Vitality is available in combination with selected insurance products of Generali in Germany. After selecting the right product, our customers additionally benefit from lower insurance premiums.
The employees are responsible to help the team to ensuring the agreed delivery and objectives of the Generali Vitality initiative. She/He will be working with the central project team, with all business unit members to prepare and organize all the required deliverables. She/He must also ensure that the operational issues of the project are reported timely and managed according to the Managing Director.
- Prepare project presentations
- Research on potential partners
- Prepare partner meetings
- Participate partner meetings
- Assemble a customer journey for various different target groups (retail, corporate, broker)
- Participate integration meetings
- Prepare reports / updates (e.g. partner dashboard, partner tracker)
- Representing partner at the Global Partner Forum
- Business stakeholder on all partner and VDP related BRDs (review and sign off)
- Business Development support for the Generali Vitality program
- Continued support and involvement with Apple Watch and Active Rewards
- Identify and highlight operational issues timely
- Collect and organize business unit outcomes
- Leverage internal relationships with central team experts
- 5+ years of working experience
- Knowledge of project management tools & practices
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a high pace / high pressure environment
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experience of the European insurance industry
- Previous experience in working for complex and innovative projects
- Worked in more than one country
- Advanced soft skills and capacity of interaction with people
- Leverage external relationships
- Understanding of Continental European culture
We are looking forward to your application.
Please don't hesitate to contact HR Services (call +49 221/1636-56650) if there are any questions in regard to the overall recruitment process.
For more information Karriereblog.