Entdecken Sie bei der Generali Deutschland AG neue Perspektiven als
167/2018 Business Development Manager MidCorp D/A/CH (m/w/d)
For its Regional Office Central Europe located in Frankfurt am Main, Generali Employee Benefits is currently looking for a Business Development Manager MidCorp D/A/CH (m/w/d).
The role is responsible for pursuing, facilitating and converting new business opportunities for GEB by actively prospecting new clients in the International Middle Market (IMM = MidCorp) segment., directly or through intermediaries. Carefully identify prospects, initiate leads and ensure the prospect development in line with commercial strategies also in close collaboration with our local GEB network partners.
- Prospect the market for potential new IMM clients in close collaboration with the local network partners and drive the entire sales cycle.
- Develop and implement sales initiatives for the IMM segment directly and via brokers
- Establish sales processes with the sales, distribution and marketing teams of the local GEB network partners
- Daily support for all IMM related request from the local GEB network partners in D/A/CH
- Establish broker agreements for IMM segment (trainings, daily support, events, legal framework, etc.)
- Conversion of prospects into local and international program clients
- Create and deliver regular reports on sales activity and keep track of prospect and client interactions
- Be an ambassador of the GEB brand in the marketplace
- 3 to 5 years’ sales experience in the multinational employee benefits market
- Experience in developing long term business relationships with MidCorp clients, brokers/consultants in D/A/CH
- Proven track record of consistent delivery of sales targets in the MidCorp segment
- Established business relationship with relevant brokers/consultants in D/A/CH
- Ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships with a number of stakeholders
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- Highly motivated and disciplined
- Professional language skills: German and English, French is a plus
- Literacy in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and if possibly Salesforce
- Willingness to travel
We look forward to receiving your application. Please don't hesitate to contact us (+49 221/1636-56650) if there are any questions in regard to our general recruitment process.
For more information Karriereblog.