Discover new perspectivities as
Intern (m/f/d) IT Security and Security Policy Specialist
Generali Vitality is the Joint Venture of Discovery and Generali that develops, implements and follows the innovative programme for active health management. Generali Vitality is a "disruptive innovation" that links a dynamic risk assessment, a holistic health approach and a unique reward program.
Discovery (DSY) is a South African health and life protection (since 2011 motor) insurer founded in 1993. It has started its international expansion in 2004 and since then entered UK, US, and Asia. The partnership (exclusivity basis) of our Group with DSY will cover all European countries (excl.UK) where we operate. Objective of the partnership is to leverage on the wellness program created by DSY (Vitality) to build a unique value proposition for our customer base in Europe.
The implementation of this partnership requires the creation of a dedicated unit of full time, highly skilled employees that work in tight cooperation with our Countries, our Head Office and our partner Discovery. The unit will include resources from Discovery.
Generali Vitality GmbH is a dedicated company, with highly skilled employees that work in tight cooperation with Generali Countries, Head Office, Service providers, and our partner Vitality Group.
To strengthen the IT & Operations department at the Munich office, we are looking for a temporary employee who is highly motivated that can adapt, keep pace, and flourish in an innovative startup environment for the Central Operations Team.
The ideal candidate is reliable, proactive, dedicated and eager to obtain new skills. S/he will be able to:
- provide support on content-related projects and measures
- support the IT & OPs team on documentation of result and instruction materials
- Provide support in the day-to-day business operations in IT & OPs dept
- Ensure that relevant quality controls and proper assessments are observed and applied in business operations
- Perform other tasks as needed
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship
- You have good knowledge / have advance proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Fluency in German, Spanish and English - in written and spoken is required
- You are pro-active, have creativity, drive and result oriented
We are looking forward to your application.
Please don't hesitate to contact HR Services (call +49 221/1636-56650) if there are any questions in regard to the overall recruitment process.
For more information Karriereblog.