Interesting international role
Leiter/Leader Audit (f/m/d) – Insurance/Versicherungen für unsere Pariser Zentrale
The Europ Assistance Group was founded in 1963 and is the inventor of the assistance concept. True to the overriding claim and mission statement of "You live, we care," it offers innovative insurance and service products in the Travel, Mobility, Home & Connected Living and Senior Care segments. These provide private and corporate customers with tailor-made solutions in emergencies and in everyday life that lead to freedom from worries, reduced stress and saved time for customers – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Europ Assistance is a member of the GENERALI Group, covers more than 200 countries with its services and is one of the leading assistance companies in Germany and worldwide. 350 employees currently work at the company in the Munich and Rostock offices.
Internal audit is one of the 4 key functions defined by the Solvency 2 Directive. As our New Audit Leader (m/f/d) you will be reporting directly to our General Management and be based at our French Headquarter in Paris.
Together with your team, based on its autonomy, and its ability to adapt, the Audit Leader takes part in audit activities in a project manager mode in accordance with the Group's audit methodology:
Your main responsibilities are:
- Operational management of the engagement team (f.e. supervise the auditors and propose and organize the intervention of the auditors on the engagement
- Management in project mode (f.e. Responsible for the quality of relations with the auditees during the audit and establish the audit program in accordance with the audit methodology
- Manage the Enterprise risk assessment with the audit plan process (f.e. you are in charge of monitoring and closing recommendations and issues within his scope)
- Monitor the remediation plans
- Participate in operational projects for the Internal Audit department (f.e. regular interaction with the entire company during the audits and reporting to the Generali Group Head Office
- Successfully completed university Master of Science or MBA degree from Business school including Insurance and Finance skills
- German (native language), English (fluent) and French (optional)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in audit (audit firm) and leading a team
- Strong hands-on knowledge on Audit and/or internal control methodology
- Curious, rigorous, organized, with a strong team spirit, he takes responsibility for managing and supervising auditors.
- Good finance and insurance skills as well as professional standards you know how to put into practice using your analytical mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, experience in project management
- You are prepared to challenge us, to act on your own initiative and to make an impact on our teams and partners from day one
Our main benefits are:
- You can work both from our office in Paris and any other place in France remotely (around 50%)
- Relocation support for your move from Germany to France
- A company with a stable growth and very good future perspectives
- Between 45 and 49 days of vacation depending on the number of years with Europ Assistance
- We are offering attractive retirement arrangements and discounts on insurances of the Generali Group
- Very interesting international projects
- 100% reimbursement of public transportation around and in Paris
- A canteen for our employees
- Be part of a company in which we are all living our “You life, we care” philosophy
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we are looking forward to your English application (letter of motivation, CV and certificates) including your salary expectation.
Do you have questions?