Client Service & Support Officer (m/f/d)
We are one of the leading European players in asset management, a sector that has become increasingly relevant to support the economic development. We gather the Generali Group’s main investment companies and have more than € 480 bn assets under management.
Our business model blends experience with innovation, agility and efficiency, so that we can help our clients achieving their investment objectives within a constantly evolving financial and regulatory context. Our model is based on specialization, each of our companies and specialist boutiques operates in clearly defined spaces, allowing us to respond to different needs by putting dedicated skills, professionals and advanced technological tools into play.
For the German branch of Generali Investments Partners S.p.A. SGR we are looking for you in Cologne:
- Support all Client & Prospect Management and Service Delivery activities within the business, towards institutional accounts (mainly Professionals of the Financial Sector and Pension Funds) as well as Retail Distribution Networks
- Work to internal workflow processes, systems and structures to ensure an effective support services operation, by coordinating different colleagues located in Italy, France or Germany. In particular:
- Playing a key role in originating new business opportunities dealing with enquiries and RFP / RFI. This will entail the creation and the regular management / update of an internal library to support RFPs and standard due diligence documents delivery
- Input, analyze and disseminate data.
- Undertake the daily work relevant to the effective running of the Client Service & Support Section. This to include assisting with any client-related business projects and taking part in internal panels or forums, as well as external meetings and events.
- Act as a key contact and interface between the sales team and clients
- Adopting CRM systems using bespoke IT application
- Produce regular and ad-hoc management information reports using internal reporting system
- Solid knowledge of asset management products and strategies
- Ability to create, maintain and promote a productive and supportive relationship with all stakeholders
- High standard of German/ English and general education
- Proficient in use of IT systems and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (notably, Excel spreadsheets)
- Excellent organizational, planning, writing and communication skills
- An interest in ensuring accuracy, clarity and quality of work
- Experience of working with senior management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Commercial awareness; self-motivated, pro-active and intuitive
- Confidence in operating within a client-facing environment
- Tolerant to flexibility and change
We offer you
- Flexible work arrangements
- Individual qualification and development offers
- International working environment
- Performance-related remuneration system
- Regular company events
- Broad range of health promotion services
- Attractive additional benefits including occupational pension scheme and job ticket
- Good compatibility of family and career
You can find yourself in our profile and want to actively shape the future of our company? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please apply via our online portal with a letter of motivation and CV or directly to Generali Investments Holding S.p.A.- Human Resources - Katharina König - Tunisstr. 19-23 - 50667 Cologne - 0221/4203 5016.
For more information Karriereblog.