Performance Analyst (m/f/d)
We are one of the leading European players in asset management, a sector that has become increasingly relevant to support the economic development. We gather the Generali Group’s main investment companies and have more than € 480 bn assets under management.
Our business model blends experience with innovation, agility and efficiency, so that we can help our clients achieving their investment objectives within a constantly evolving financial and regulatory context. Our model is based on specialization, each of our companies and specialist boutiques operates in clearly defined spaces, allowing us to respond to different needs by putting dedicated skills, professionals and advanced technological tools into play.
For the German branch of Generali Investments Holding S.p.A. we are looking for you in Cologne:
- Discuss, implement and communicate high quality performance analyses to clients
- Configure SimCorp Dimension Performance Measurements & Calculation
- Manage and develop relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Communicate regularly and directly with product managers, fund managers and client services
- Quality assurance of output from performance systems (SimCorp) and resolution of issues including escalation
- Ensure ongoing proper performance analysis for new products and instruments
- Take ownership for individual projects and process improvements
- 3+ years of experience in the area of performance measurement and analysis
- Knowledge of performance analytics, contribution, attribution and ex-post risk analytics
- Knowledge of SimCorp Dimension Performance Manager or/and other Performance Tools
- Results oriented with a focus on quality of delivery
- Enthusiastic, well organized and team player
- Good communication skills, written and verbal, within and outside the team
- Fluent in English
- Proactively identifying and delivering improvements to processes
We offer you
- Flexible work arrangements
- Individual qualification and development offers
- International working environment
- Performance-related remuneration system
- Regular company events
- Broad range of health promotion services
- Attractive additional benefits including occupational pension scheme and job ticket
- Good compatibility of family and career
You can find yourself in our profile and want to actively shape the future of our company? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please apply via our online portal with a letter of motivation and CV or directly to Generali Investments Holding S.p.A.- Human Resources - Katharina König - Tunisstr. 19-23 - 50667 Cologne - 0221/4203 5016
For more information Karriereblog.